Offering online therapy services for adult residents of Virginia and Arizona
- Session Format: Couple, Individual
- Demographic Specialty: Those who feel marginalized
- Online Sessions Available: Teletherapy.io secure telehealth platform
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients who present with a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread–they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. We will then be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss how it can best be implemented into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Session Fees: $75 – $200
- I am happy to provide insurance companies with information needed for reimbursement as an out-of-network provider
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation and “no show” policy. If you cancel/reschedule your appointment less than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment, you will be assessed a $20 late cancellation fee. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.